ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES ------ 2 LITTERS ON THE WAY.
SEE KAREN AND FIONA AT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4669zE1FF8
DAYSBULLDOGS.COM (formerly kkbulldogs.com) is owned and operated by Karen Day, English Bulldog lover and Breeder. Located in Jacksonville, Florida, we provide quality AKC registered English Bulldogs to North FL/South GA , the Southeast region and beyond. We have occasional litters for sale and also have access to AKC studs as well. All of our puppies and dogs are house raised and assimilated with youngsters, teens and older people.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR STUD : Cowboy Jr: son of Texan and grand son of the one and only Cowboy!
ANOTHER PIC OF THE STUD FOR DAYSBULLDOGS
"PARIS" TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS Soon to be bred.
Bulldogs Muscle Way Back To Popularity
And for the first time since 1935, the BULLDOG joined the "Top Dog" list, at No. 10. "This breed appeals to a very wide range of dog lovers, so it's no surprise that it is a favorite amongst AKC's 157 breeds.
The bulldog is both docile and adaptive, and can thrive in small or large homes. It's an excellent all-around family pet," said spokeswoman Lisa Peterson. According to the club, the BULLDOG is most popular in Los Angeles, where it is the No. 2 dog. Atlanta, however, did not put the breed in the top 10, despite the popularity of the University of Georgia, whose mascot is the BULLDOG. The BULLDOG moved up 2 spots to #8 in 2008.
The Humane Society and the ASPCA recommend that families looking for a pet avoid pet stores and go directly to a reputable breeder who keeps dogs in the home, not outdoors in kennel runs. A legitimate breeder will let you see where the dogs are raised and cared for.
WE WILL NOT LET OUR PUPPIES GO BEFORE 8 WEEKS OF AGE !!
We will supply a pedigree of no less than three (3) generations plus registration papers.
WE WILL SUPPLY MOTHER AND FATHERS PICTURES AND INFO.
CONTACT: KAREN DAY (904)755-5551 or K@daysbulldogs.com
1. Assuring that all breeding stock is certified by a veterinarian as meeting the best of health and physical condition.
2. Being certain that a bitch receives complete and proper care during pregnancy and while nursing.
3. Assuring that all puppies receive complete and proper veterinary care from whelping until placed with their permanent owners.
4. Giving all puppies continuous close human contact to assure proper socialization to people.
5. Being sure buyers have a fundamental appreciation of the dog as a companion animal, and that the dog is prepared to be a healthy, well-adjusted family member..
More information at: www.akc.org
CONTACT: KAREN DAY (904)755-5551